Welcome to the 2021 Lives in the Balance European Summit!
The agenda and Zoom links for each presentation can be found here.
And below are the handouts for each presentation:
8:45-10:15 KEYNOTE: Autism as Context Blindness: Peter Vermeulen, Ph.D.
10:30-12:00 MORNING BREAKOUTS:
- Implementation of CPS in Ekerö, Sweden: Tasja Bergh
- Kids go to school if they can: Fouzi Benbouzid
- Introduction to Collaborative & Proactive Solutions (Swedish): Caroline Weibull and Margareta Fehland
- Introduction to Collaborative & Proactive Solutions (Finnish) and Finnish ALSUP: Daniel Albrecht and Tuija Lehtinen Finnish ALSUP
- Introduction to Collaborative & Proactive Solutions: Ross Greene
1:00-2:30 KEYNOTE: A New View of Executive Function and Practical Strategies to Develop Independence:Sarah Ward, M.S., CCC/SLP
2:45-4:15 AFTERNOON BREAKOUTS
- Research: Principals’ perceptions of implementing CPS in schools: Changes in the school learning environment, pedagogic leadership, and student health care: Zandra Christiansen
- Implementation of CPS in Vesterkaret Skole, Denmark: Mette Christensen Jensen and Kasper Cramer Engebjerg
- Implementation of CPS in Haninge, Sweden: Tuija Lehtinen
- The daily work of CPS in an elementary school: Margareta Fehland and Caroline Weibull
- Just for Parents: CPS in Families: Daniel Albrecht
- Just for Clinicians: CPS in a Clinical Setting: Cynthia Graton