✓ Dr. Greene's new book -- Raising Human Beings -- was released in August, 2016, and describes how to apply the CPS model in solving problems with all kids and their caregivers...and how to foster skills on the better side of human nature. Here are some of the early reviews and interviews:
- Washington Post
- Mother Jones
- The Atlantic
- Geek Dad
- Blog Critics
- The Cyberlibrarian
- Boston Globe
- KPFA San Francisco
✓ There are some new (and some not so new) articles and blogs on the CPS model:
- Dr. Greene's article in the Attachment Trauma Network Therapeutic Parenting Journal...
- An article on the CPS model from ParentMap...
- A story from the July/August (2015) edition of Mother Jones magazine...
- A story about the Near North District School Board in Ontario, Canada (click here).
- Four blogs...one from the Carrots are Orange blog...another from The Distracted Mom...another from Jennie Locati...and yet another from Dr. Michael Ryan Hunsaker...
- An article on Edutopia, called Kids Do Well If They Can: A Strength-Based Approach, by Alex Shevrin...
- An article Dr. Greene wrote for Simon & Schuster, Five Ways to Improve School for Behaviorally Challenging Students...